Sky Harbor International Airport Travel Checklist
All Valley Transportation offers Airport Limo Service for travelers that arrive or depart from Sky Harbor International Airport. If you are traveling, here are a few items to check that will help you prepare for your trip.
- Insure that the name on your airline ticked matches the name on your driver’s license or other government issued identification when you fly. The TSA offers more details.
- Contact the airline you will be flying on at least two days before your flight to confirm your schedule.
- Check your flight status with your airline before coming to Sky Harbor Airport.
- Review your luggage weight to insure you are within the airline guidelines. If your bags are overweight you will be charged extra.
- Be sure to arrive 2 hours prior to flight for traveling in the US, 3 hours prior for international travel.
- Review “TSA’s what can I bring” page for all current items allowed to be carried with you.
- Contact the airline early to verify any additional COVID-19 policies in place.
- Passengers wishing to reserve limo service from All Valley Transportation are encouraged to make reservations in advance to ensure vehicle availability.
- Do not pack loose lithium batteries in checked luggage.
- Tune in to 1610 AM on your radio while driving through Sky Harbor for updated information on Airport conditions.
If you find this article helpful, here are three more you might be interested in: