Phoenix Airport Parking Prices Are Increasing
The cost of airport parking is on the rise across the United States. This has left many travelers searching for cheaper alternatives, and Phoenix airport parking prices are no exception. The good news is that professional transportation services like ours offer more economical options than ever before. Today, we’ll talk more about why Phoenix airport prices are increasing as well as how we can help with our airport transportation services.
Why Are Phoenix Airport Parking Prices Increasing?
There are a few reasons behind the recent local airport parking prices hike. First, demand for airport parking spaces has increased as air travel has become more popular again. This rise in demand has led to higher prices for both on-airport and off-airport parking options. In addition, many airports are now implementing variable pricing, meaning that rates change based on the time of day or week.
Another factor that contributes to rising airport parking prices is the addition of new amenities. Many airports and airport parking lots are now offering valet parking, electric vehicle charging stations, and other services that come with an additional cost. Sky Harbor Airport, for example, offers all of these services as well as covered parking for those who are willing to pay a little extra.
(Read about the cheapest and most expensive airport parking prices across the USA here)
Current Phoenix Airport Parking Prices
Before we move on to discuss an alternative to paying for airport parking, we’ll share current Phoenix airport parking prices.
- Sky Harbor Airport: Hourly parking rates are $4 and can go as high as up to $30 per day, depending on the lot you park in.
- Mesa-Gateway Airport: Rates are $1 per half-hour in the Hourly Express Lot. In the daily lot, rates are $1 per half-hour up to a maximum of $11 per day. The economy lot rate is $7 per day and requires extra time for shuttle transportation. Covered economy parking is $11 per day.
So, what does this mean for travelers? Well, it’s important to compare all of your options before you book your travel to ensure you’re getting the best deal possible. In many cases, using a professional transportation service like ours can be more economical than paying for airport parking. We offer Phoenix airport transportation at fixed rates with no hidden fees or surcharges, so you know exactly how much you’ll be paying upfront.
(Get your Sky Harbor International Airport checklist here)
Benefits of Choosing Professional Airport Transportation
One of the biggest benefits of hiring All Valley Transportation to get you to and from Phoenix airports is not having to pay for parking. If you’re going on a particularly lengthy trip, this choice is even easier to make!
- On-time pick up and drop off, so you don’t have to worry about missing your flight.
- Experienced drivers who know the ins and outs of Phoenix airports.
- No waiting in line for a taxi or rental car.
- A comfortable, stress-free ride to and from the airport.
- We provide door-to-door service, so you don’t have to worry about lugging your luggage around.
- You can avoid the hassle and cost of renting a car while you’re on vacation in Phoenix.
- Our vehicle fleet includes a variety of vehicles to choose from, so you can find the perfect one for your group size and needs.
We hope this article has helped you understand Phoenix airport parking prices a little better and why professional airport transportation services like ours are becoming increasingly popular. If you’re interested in learning more about our services or getting a quote for your next trip, contact us or book your ride today!
If you’ll be visiting an airport in or around Phoenix any time soon, here are a few more posts to read next:
- How to prevent a missed flight out of Phoenix
- Why Hiring a driving service for airport pickup is the way to go
- 5 things to look for when hiring a transportation service